SV KITONE is a Unique Formulation developed on advance updated technology to boost flowering, pollination, fruit setting and fruit development.
This new chemistry is a combination of various specific organic nutrients with , Plant Extract (contains Naturally Occurring Hormones Enzymes, Vitamins, Minerals & other phyto chemicals) with synergistic effect to boost flowering & Fruit Setting. SV KITONE is an organic blend of various extracts of wild plants & source of Natural Occurring Hormones, Enzymes, Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potash & other Nutrients.
This product will induce flowering & fruit setting also helps in fruit development.
- Prevents premature fruit fall and flower drop thus give more production.
- Helps in better blooming. uniformity in ripening and fruit size.
- Improves the Keeping quality and shelf life of produce.
- Fruits and grains become shining and more nutritious with better taste.
- Helps to make the plant more resistant to with stand adverse climate, insects, pests and diseases.
- Helps to improve quantity & quality of produce.
- Natural source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Potash & other Nutrients.
- Give more shining to fruits.
- Give more natural color to fruits.
- More production
- Helps to fetch more market prize.
- Safe to use and has won universal acclaim.
- Responsive on all the plants.
- Accelerates plant growth.
- Increases end yield.
- The keeping quality of product produce is increased.
- Enhances the disease resistance.
- Increases nutritional value of produce.
- Healthier and good looking produce.
- Does not leave residue build up in soil.
- Increases plant vigour to withstand excessive humidity and heat.
- More uniformity in plant and fruit size.
- The food looks better........and tastes better!
- kind to the environment.
- It helps to improve the natural fertility of soil.
It is compatible with all types of agri-inputs but must be tested in small quantity of water with other chemicals before bulk mixing.
- In horticulture crops : 2 4 foliar sprays at 15 to 20 days interval. Starting from flower initiation stage. In cereal crops Rice, Wheat, Maize, Barley & oil seed crops 1st spray before flowering & 2nd spray at milk formation Stage.
- In vegetable crops (bearing regular fruits) Give foliar Spray at 7-10 days Interval.
Sprays : 1.5 ml one liter of water